This MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Certification course provides an understanding of the principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP framework. The course advances your ability to engage with and meet the business requirements of your organization, preparing you for the MSP® Foundation and Practitioners exam.
MSP Foundation Examination
• Multiple choice
• 75 questions per paper with one point per question
• 5 questions are trials and not counted in scores
• 35 marks out of 70 required to pass (50%)
• 60 minute duration
• Closed book
MSP Practitioner Examination
• Objective testing
• 8 questions per paper
• 40 points out of 80 required to pass (50%)
• 2 ½ hour duration
• Open book (only the official MSP manual is allowed)
This MSP course is ideal for professionals employed in a program management role, senior project managers, program managers, operations managers, and quality assurance professionals.